Bollywood actress Amy Jackson recently revealed that she is expecting a child. She is expecting her first child with boyfriend George Panayiotou. The couple got engaged in February. Amy announced her pregnancy in the end of March, on Mother's Day.
The actress now posted a picture of her baby bump for the first time. In fact as soon as Amy Jackson shared a photo of her baby bump, her excited fans shared the image and it went viral instantly. “Bump spam has started,” wrote the actress alongside the photo which broke all stereotypes and saw her in a blue bikini, seashell chocker and sunglasses.
Not only the photo, Amy's videos, one of sipping on to coconut water, and the other of her playing golf, also went viral on the internet soon.
According to reports, Amy and George Panayiotou have been seeing each other for four years before making things official. They recently appeared a magazine cover post the pregnancy announcement. Amy announced her engagement to George on New Year's Eve.
Playing the sport of golf, Amy Jackson has given all the pregnant mothers hope that they too should not resist from doing activities which they love doing just out of fear.
Just like Amy, mothers like Saumya Tandon, Kareena Kapoor Khan and others set perfect example of doing what they loved to do despite carrying the baby bump.
- Sunny Deol on 'Gadar 2': Anil Sharma is working on something
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas turn heads at Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Vidya Balan On Banning Pakistani Artistes In India: 'Some Tough Calls Have To Be Taken'
- Ajay Devgn's 'Total Dhamaal' is a one-of-a-kind comic entertainer
- Film on Nitin Gadkari not a propaganda, says director